Terms and condition
1. Customer is entitled to join the lucky draw for every RM150 (per receipt) spent at any Bandoru outlet. Number of participation is unlimited.
2. Employees of Bandoru, their immediate family members and any other parties directly involved in organizing, promoting, or conducting the contest are not eligible to participate.
3. The contest is open from September to 31 December 2019 and winners will be announced on our social media.
4. All details and particulars submitted in the lucky draw card must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible lucky draw forms will be disqualified.
5. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or any other items.
6. The winners are required to redeem their prizes within 14 days from the announcement, failing which; the winner will not be entitled to the prizes.
7. Bandoru have the right to change or revoke the prizes, in the case of extraordinary circumstances.
MCO 2.0 Update 😷
Because of the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, our in-person services are closed until further notice. However, our online services are available as usual. Please whatsapp us for any enquiry. Thanks !